Your home’s exterior siding is an important part of its curb appeal. That’s why it’s important not only to choose the right siding for your home but also to make sure you can keep up with any maintenance that it may require.
Come to the experts to determine the right exterior siding option, based on your preferences, budget and energy saving needs.
Enhance your home’s curb appeal with the fresh new look of vinyl siding. Not only does vinyl siding add value to your home, but it also adds the real value of saving you money in painting costs and repairs. Whether it is beaded siding or dutch lap, you can find it all with us.
Why choose vinyl?
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranties.
- Designed to give the look of freshly painted wood.
- Available in a large selection of colors and styles.
- Lasts longer than wood.
- Will not rot, crack or peel.
- Hundreds of architectural accents to your siding such as shutters and vents.
- Installed by CSW’s professional technicians with years of experience.
Fight back and save energy costs every day with Insulated Siding! It’s the news your energy company DOESN’T WANT YOU TO SEE: INSULATED SIDING reduces the heating and cooling energy loss through your walls by up to 20%.
“It’s the Great Energy Leak:” 40% of your heating and cooling loss is through the sides of your home.
Wood studs make up 1/4 of your home’s exterior–so it’s like having one entire wall with NO INSULATION! Insulated Siding with Fullback Technology™ is the most energy-efficient siding you can find! Nearly half of your home’s energy bill is spent on heating and cooling, so slashing energy use will save you money!
- Rigid foam insulation form-fitted behind the exterior of the siding panel delivers up to 5 times the R-value of any other exterior siding product on the market today.
- This keeps more of the heating and cooling energy you pay for inside the home, saving you money.
We are here to help you save energy AND save on your energy bills. 33,000 customers have depended on Cook Siding & Window Co. since 1954 for their home remodeling needs. You can depend on us, too!
Provides strength and rigidity—5 times stronger than traditional hollow back siding
- Increases R-value up to 25% for reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Prevents drafts and air infiltration.
- Reduces noise from outside.
- Fire retardant and insect/termite repellent.
- Inhibits mold growth.
- Virtually maintenance free.
We also offer hardiboard and other fiber cement sidings, and vertical siding (pictured below).
Fiber cement is a composite material made of cement reinforced with cellulose fibers. It is a building material used to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and domestic applications.
Whether it is new construction or a remodel, we offer all the major manufacturers such as Certainteed, Norandex, Mastic, Variform and Royal.
We offer siding in Roanoke, VA; Salem, VA and surrounding areas.
Call us today at (540) 389-6104 and let one of our professional salespeople give you a no hassle at home free estimate.
You can also visit our beautiful showroom Monday—Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
301 Kessler Mill Rd., Salem, Virginia.
HomePlay™ by Royal
Preview the combination of Royal Vinyl Siding and trim styles and colors that’s in your head before it becomes your exterior for real. If you don’t like one siding type, texture or color, just mix in another style.
Have a renovation or homebuilding project?
Browse our products page to see what Cook Siding & Window Co. Inc. can do for you.
How can we help?
"Our goal is to partner a professional sales staff, highest quality products and a professional installation staff to ultimately enhance the appearance and value of your home, and back this work with an unsurpassed warranty."
Jesse Cook | President of Cook Siding & Window Co. Inc.